Give us a call:
Or drop us a line:
Mills Uniform Company
This Policy does not govern our collection of information through any web site, or by any other means, other than through the Site, or the collection of information by any parent, subsidiaries, sponsors or affiliated companies ("Affiliated Entities").
By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy,
please do not use the Site.
Information Mills Uniform Company Gathers Through the Site.
Mills Uniform Company gathers two basic types of information through the Site: "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified, and "Aggregate Information," from which an individual can not be identified.
- Aggregate Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, Mills Uniform Company may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files and "cookies".
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use the IP addresses of all Visitors to calculate Site usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Site's servers, and to administer the Site. We may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with our Terms of Service. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many web sites.
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us - for example, in contacting us through the Site, or purchasing Mills Uniform Company merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address), as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date ("Payment Information"), which we collect if you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site ("Transaction").
Use and Disclosure of Information Mills Uniform Company Gathers Through the Site.
- Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
- Communications. We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions and comments.
- Business Purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses. The Personal Information you provide through the Site may be combined with other information you provide to Mills Uniform Company (via online or offline means), with demographic information and other information that is publicly available, or with other information about you that Mills Uniform Company may otherwise obtain online or offline.
- Transactions. When you take part in a Transaction through the Site such as purchasing Mills Uniform Company merchandise, we may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as a shipping address so that we can send you the products you have purchased. We may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such Payment Information to third parties as necessary to complete your Transaction (for example, to process your credit card).
- Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, Mills Uniform Company may use your Personal Information to provide you with email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time (see "Contact Us" below).
- Critical Communications. From time to time we may use your Personal Information to email you important information regarding the Site, your Transactions, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies ("Critical Emails"). Because this information may be critical to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving these emails.
- Third Party Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services, including web site hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. We may share your Personal Information, including your Payment Information, with such third parties for the purpose of enabling such third parties to provide such services.
- Miscellaneous. Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that we are required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce our Terms of Service; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Mills Uniform Company, you or others; and (vi) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
- Special Note for Parents. Mills Uniform Company takes seriously its obligations under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we request that children under the age of 13 not provide Personal Information through the Site.
- Security. We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Any time you provide us with your credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted to us by your browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us.
Mills Uniform Company has procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information we have collected and where appropriate you may request that it be corrected. We also provide you with you several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously provided:
- You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may call us at 800-541-1850
- You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Mills Uniform Company
1830 Harrison St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Mills Uniform Company.
If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from us, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email you received.
Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from Mills Uniform Company.
Changes to This Policy.
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site.Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. We encourage you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our Policy.